Quick Response is Crucial for Sugar Land Business Owners
No matter how big or small the damage is, SERVPRO of Sugar Land is always here to help business owners in our community!
The first 24 hours can make the difference between restoring versus replacing your business’ property. Property damage, equipment damage, document loss, and temporary business closures are some concerns businesses could experience. Timely response and professional mitigation from a restoration company can alleviate these concerns. Closures for a business do not just impact a business owner but can cause an impact on customers and employees. Before there is a possible risk of doing further damage by attempting to clean the damage yourself, call the professionals at SERVPRO of Sugar Land, your local water and fire damage cleanup and restoration professionals. You can reach us all day, every day (including holidays) at (281) 313-1338. When disaster strikes, our team at SERVPRO of Sugar Land is prepared to help you and your business.
Fire Extinguisher: Remember PASS
SERVPRO of Sugar Land will work hard to help our community.
Fire extinguishers can be used to help control small fires during emergency situations when used correctly. The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) suggests remembering the word PASS while using the device.
- Pull the pin. Hold the nozzle pointing away from you and release the locking mechanism.
- Aim low. Point the extinguisher at the base of the fire.
- Squeeze the lever slowly and evenly.
- Sweep the nozzle from side to side.
There are different classes of fire and each fire extinguisher has labels designated for the type of fire to use the extinguisher on. Become familiar with the device before a fire breaks and double-check the fire extinguisher label to make sure it’s designed to fight the type of fire.
Contact SERVPRO of Sugar Land for your restoration needs once the fire is safely put out. Our team is always here to help! Give our team a call today to help with your fire restoration needs (281)313-1338.
SERVPRO of Sugar Land Advantage
Give the trained experts a call at SERVPRO of Sugar Land at (281) 313-1338.
Emergency mitigation means that under non-catastrophic or storm situations, a SERVPRO of Sugar Land is onsite within four hours to assess the damage to your business or home and restorable contents. By utilizing the proper equipment and moisture detection devices, a customer’s home or building can be quickly and thoroughly dried helping prevent secondary water damage. Timely response and proper service can also help protect the value of your property. SERVPRO of Sugar Land help minimizes water damage by safely drying, deodorizing, and disinfecting the damaged areas. Franchise crews are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The SERVPRO of Sugar Land professional knowledge and training with proprietary products and state-of-the-art equipment.
- Industry-grade dehumidifiers reduce humidity levels, producing dry air and minimizing secondary water damage to contents and materials.
- Drying equipment controls temperature and humidity, helping prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers create airflow across walls, carpet, pads, and furniture, evaporating moisture.
Here at SERVPRO of Sugar Land, our technicians receive advanced training to deal with mold issues in a home or business. Committed to providing excellent services, SERVPRO of Sugar Land has the technology and crew to help you make it “Like it never even happened.”
Why Take the Risk?
SERVPRO is a Franchise System with many years of experience and leadership in fire and water cleanup and restoration. SERVPRO Franchise Technicians are experienced in cleanup and odor removal of fire damage. SERVPRO of Sugar Land has trained, qualified, and equipped to clean your business no matter how large or small the loss may be.
Fires can be highly disruptive for business owners, tenants, and even customers. By responding quickly with a full line of fire, smoke, and soot cleanup and restoration services, SERVPRO of Sugar Land can help get your facility back up to preloss condition faster, saving you time, money, and stress.
So before you risk doing more damage to your building and contents by attempting to clean it up yourself, call your trusted professionals at SERVPRO of Sugar Land.
What Customers are Saying about SERVPRO of Sugar Land
Your trusted trained professionals at SERVPRO of Sugar Land strive to provide the best customer service. We understand the stress and worry that come with fire or water damage and the disruption it causes to your home and business. Rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property and quickly make it “Like it never even happened.”
What our customers are saying:
“SERVPRO of Sugar Land exceeded my expectations when it came to handling my recent water damage. They were very communicative, responsive, and efficient. The crew was also neat and clean when it came to mitigation. I’d definitely use them again if the need arises.” Courtney L.
“Had water damage to our ceilings from the AC drip pan overflowing in the attic. The team came in quickly cleaned out all the wet insulation and drywall and taped it back up until the contractor could come and repair it.” Amy B.
When your home or commercial business needs help with a property damage emergency, SERVPRO® of Sugar Land is on-call and ready to respond! Call us today at (281) 313-1338!
National Hurricane Preparedness Week
Be prepared by adding SERVPRO of Sugar Land to your emergency contact list. Our team is always here to help the community when disaster strikes!
May 1st-7th marks National Preparedness Hurricane week. Living near the coast of Texas, it's important that citizens are ready for hurricane season, which begins June 1st. These plans should include having a clear plan of knowing what to do before the storm hits and who to contact after a hurricane strikes. Steps to consider:
Determine the cause the hurricane may cause
Develop an evacuation plan
Assemble or replenish supplies
Strengthen your home
Write out a complete plan
SERVPRO of Sugar Land is ready with the proper equipment and trained professionals to restore the aftermath caused by a hurricane. Remember to give us a call at SERVPRO of Sugar Land - (281) 313-1338. Our team truly cares for our community and we are always here to help when disaster strikes!
Flash Flood in Sugar Land
SERVPRO of Sugar Land is always here for our community when mother nature strikes!
The saying goes "April showers bring May flowers", however, there have not been a lot of showers this past April. It does not hurt to be prepared for storms though. Heavy rain storms can cause flash floods which can be tremendously dangerous. Flash floods can occur with little or no warning and can become deep and fierce very quickly. These waters move with great strength at fast speeds. Because of this, they can cause extensive damage, destroying buildings and uprooting trees. In addition, flash floods typically occur as the result of large or intense storms such as hurricanes where massive amounts of rain are released in a brief period of time.
Follow your local news source for up-to-date information on weather situations and pay close attention to their warnings. SERVPRO of Sugar Land is here for you! Give us a call for your storm damage needs!
Spring Cleaning Tips
Spring cleaning is a great way to start off the new season!
Now that it’s spring, it’s time to do something about the winter clutter that has been building up in your home over the winter months. Decluttering your home can help the transitioning into warmer weather easier and the lifestyle you want. Add a little freshness to your home by trying these ideas to jump-start the spring cleaning!
- Start with a schedule: Review your home, and make a list of what is needed. Then you can prioritize and schedule your cleaning to keep from being overwhelmed.
- Create a checklist: Create a plan of action. Take an area and break it down into sections. Create different tasks that need to be done around the house
- Organize and pace yourself: A really good deep spring cleaning should take more than a day. Set aside a weekend to steadily get the major chores done. An average amount of time to clean an area can take about 2-6 hours.
- Work from the top down: Start from the top and work your way down. When you begin dusting a room, it would only make sense to start at the top and work your way down. By starting from the top, you will be able to save more time and energy instead of having to repeat the task at hand.
- Read Instructions: Read the labels on the product you are using. Be sure to follow the directions to avoid any recommended materials to use or supplies before using the item and be sure not to mix any hazardous cleaning agents together (example: do not mix bleach and ammonia together)
- Keep up rather than catch up: To make your future spring cleaning easier on you, create a monthly checklist of a task to do. Break it up into rooms or sections followed by a flexible schedule to get these chores accomplished.
SERVPRO of Sugar Land is a team of specialists, trained in cleanup and care for your home. We are always here to help make it “Like it never even happened.” Give our team a call today if you experience any water or fire damage at (281) 313-1338.
Washing Machine Overflow Prevention Tips
Call our experts at SERVPRO of Sugar Land to help with your water damage needs.
There are many appliances that can cause water damage to residential property. One appliance includes a washing machine. Although they are highly efficient in our chores, they can also cause a major headache when a washing machine floods a home it can be a costly repair. In order to prevent a costly repair, take some actions to reduce the risk of a leaking washer. Below are a few tips to prevent future water damage in your home:
- Overloaded machine - A common reason to have a leaking water machine is because the machine has been overfilled. Have a limit to prevent a water overflow
- Worn out hoses – If you are using an older washing machine, the gasket hose can become brittle over time and cause a leak. It is important to do a maintenance check every once in a while, to reduce any water damages
- Excessive suds – Too much detergent can cause extra suds which can lead to some overflow and cause water damage.
Fast action is required when there is a leaking washer machine. SERVPRO of Sugar Land is a trained professional team that has the tools and experience to help meet your restoration needs. Our team is faster to any size water damage and is dedicated to helping you when disaster strikes!
SERVPRO of Sugar Land Here to Help When Fire Damage Occurs
Our team is always here when disaster strikes! Give the professionals at SERVPRO of Sugar Land a call!
When you try to clean up after a fire by yourself, it can be a disaster. Especially considering that smoke and soot from even a small fire can permanently damage contents throughout a home. It will also cause odors that may resurface for years.
The professionals at SERVPRO of Sugar Land understand how disruptive fires can be for you and your entire family. For this reason, SERVPRO of Sugar Land offers 24-hour emergency response and will have trained technicians on-site of fire damage within four hours to begin emergency mitigation services. By responding quickly with a full line of fire, smoke, and soot clean-up and restoration services, our team can help you regain control quickly while deodorizing and protecting your home and belongings.
So, before you risk doing more damage by attempting to clean it up yourself, call your local fire, smoke, and soot clean up and restoration experts at SERVPRO of Sugar Land no matter how big or small the fire is, our team is always here to help when disaster strikes!