Mold Safety Tips
If you see visible mold, do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread mold infestation throughout your home. When mold is disturbed, the mold can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact trained professionals
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
About Our Mold Remediation Services
SERVPRO of Sugar Land specializes in mold clean-up and restoration. Our staff is highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly eliminate your mold problem quickly and safely. SERVPRO of Sugar Land is always here to help, making sure “Like it never even happened.”