Have you checked around your home lately for any faulty wires, electrical cords, or power strips? If not, now is a great time to do it. Many homes have wires with insulation that has been worn off, rubbed off, or bitten off (rodents) that can lead to electrical fires. Many of these wiring issues can potentially cause a fire in your home which can result in a lot of damage to your property.
If you have a small fire outbreak due to these types of wiring issues, give SERVPRO of Sugar Land a call. Our company has trained professionals and our company is a fire restoration company that will help fix your smoke damaged homes and help salvage your property! Our team has the tools and equipment to remove soot from walls and filter out lingering smoke odors. Don’t hesitate to give our team a call today for your smoke and fire needs.