Fire Caused By Closed Vent
A customer in Sugar Land, Texas reached out to SERVPRO of Sugar Land about their home suffering from fire damage. When our team received the call, SERVPRO of Sugar Land immediately dispatched a crew to assess the damage. When the technicians arrived, they discovered the damage was from the fire place being lit while the vent was closed. Smoke went through the house instead and the home incurred light soot and odor. Our crew gave the home a good cleaning and deodorization and the home was restored to its preloss conditions. SERVPRO of Sugar Land is a full service restoration company. If you or anyone you know experiences fire damage, give our trained professionals a call.