Recent Before & After Photos

Water Damage In Sugar Land, Texas


A customer called SERVPRO of Sugar Land about some water damage that occurred in their home.  The Sugar Land residents’ sustained damages due to a to... READ MORE



Mold In Houston, Texas Home


SERVPRO of Sugar Land was called out by a home owner located in Houston, Texas to check out a roof leak.  The roof leak caused extensive damage in the home... READ MORE



Water Damage in Sugar Land, Texas


This home suffered from water damage due to a ruptured washing machine water hose.  The water ran throughout the first floor.  Our technicians quickly... READ MORE



Mold in Katy, Texas Home


A homeowner discovered mold growth in Katy, Texas.  After the discovery, they reached out to SERVPRO of Sugar Land to address the problem.  When our t... READ MORE



AC Drain Leak in Sugar Land, TX Home


Often times, it is common to see an Air Conditioning drain line become the source for home water damage. The leaks and damage can occur due to excessive condens... READ MORE



Water Heater Leak in Pasadena, TX


It is not rare for hot water heaters to burst.  Unfortunately, SERVPRO of Sugar Land received a phone call from a home owner in Pasadena, TX experiencing t... READ MORE



Kitchen Sink Overflow in Lake Jackson


An over flowing kitchen sink left parts of the first floor flooded in a Lake Jackson area home.  With many rooms saturated with water, the customer reached... READ MORE



Water Heater Leak Damages Katy, TX Home


This recent customer from Katy, TX called SERVPRO of Sugar Land immediately after discovering a water heater leak in the attack.  The leak streamed down to... READ MORE



Ruptured Ice Maker Supply Line in Sugar Land,TX Home


A Sugar Land customer had reached out to us at SERVPRO of Sugar Land about experiencing water damage in their home.   The damage was caused by a ice m... READ MORE



Pipe Leak in Richmond, TX


SERVPRO of Sugar Land recently completed a water damage restoration project. The incident that resulted with this flooded room came from a ruptured water pipe t... READ MORE